Daily Grind, Book XVI, Pages 301 & 302

Book XVI is Boundless and Chapter 6, the 96th storyline overall, is "Centerpiece."




The Daily Grind Table of Contents

     As always, the sixth and final chapter of a book around here will run twice as long as a regular chapter. So we're locked in till mid-October!

     Also, since I plan on attending the big My Little Pony fan convention known as Bronycon this year, I'll be doing the "updating seven days a week" thing starting today and running through mid-August. That'll get the comics posted ahead of time so I can scamper off to Baltimore August 9th through the 14th. I think. I mean, I've only been doing this for twelve years: it's not like I have any idea how it works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Scent's Assent

Folks Letting Me Blather