A New Fantasy Novel

     From me, I mean.

     Because, yes, there are lots of new fantasy novels out there—probably multiple dozens every week. And I suppose if I was to read one of them and find that I really enjoyed it, I could use this space to write a review or something.

     But no, that's not what I'm doing. I'm writing instead about a fantasy novel I put together several years ago. I've been trying since then to get an agent or publisher interested in it, but having now reached the "oh, well" stage of that process, I've decided to just toss it out onto Amazon and move on with my life.

     The book's called Too Long at the Faire, and here's the blurb I cobbled up for it:

"In a world much like ours, Ray Amalfitano works in a copy shop down the street from Johns Hopkins University, shares an apartment with Steve, his best friend since grade school, and dreams of the day when he'll be able to enter the Tournament at the FaeFaire, a festival put on every year by the elves, goblins, tengu, pixies and gnomes who comprise the Fair Folk. That day is today."

     The book's subtitle is "A Story of Fate, the Fae, and Festive Combat," so if you enjoy any of those, please feel free to purchase a copy. The paperback version's available right now, and the Kindle version will be ready, they tell me, within 72 hours.

                         Mike

Sunday morning edit: The Kindle version's ready for ordering!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Scent's Assent

Folks Letting Me Blather