A Coyote Poem
Or, I suppose, a song:
We're talking about coyotes, after all.
Though there might be some who would dispute the designation "song" since the poem in question is called "Coyote Yodel."
Still, it's a rearrangement of an actual song I wrote decades ago and have performed with a yodeling chorus between the verses and everything. The version here has been heavily revised since it's kinda difficult to convey yodeling in a non-audio format, but, well, there it is.
Mike
We're talking about coyotes, after all.
Though there might be some who would dispute the designation "song" since the poem in question is called "Coyote Yodel."
Still, it's a rearrangement of an actual song I wrote decades ago and have performed with a yodeling chorus between the verses and everything. The version here has been heavily revised since it's kinda difficult to convey yodeling in a non-audio format, but, well, there it is.
Mike
Comments
Post a Comment