A 10th Anniversary Magical Squirrel Story



So:

     Volume 32 of Marion Zimmer Bradley's Sword and Sorceress anthology is out for public consumption, and once again, I've got a story about Cluny the Sorceress Squirrel in it.

     This is the tenth consecutive volume to sport a magical squirrel story from me and the 12th story in the overall series. I continue pretending that I'll actually glue the first eight stories together with a bunch of interstitial material to produce a book that chronicles Cluny, Crocker and Shtasith's frosh year at Huxley College, and I invite you to play along with my delusion.

     Seriously, though, I've gotten to Spring Break of Cluny's frosh year in the collected edition and am currently laying out a big party scene during which several things will occur with characters who mostly haven't appeared in the published short stories. So someday...

               Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Scent's Assent

Folks Letting Me Blather