Coming Attractions

This won't be:

     Available for a couple months yet, but I've got another short story schedule to appear in an upcoming magazine.

     The magazine is Space & Time #146, and since it'll be their Spring/Summer issue, I wouldn't expect to see it while the sleet and snow are still falling here and there around the northern hemisphere. Maybe closer to June or something?

     These are the same folks who published a sonnet of mine in their issue #145 late last year. I actually sent them the short story at the same time as the sonnet, thinking I'd have a better chance of getting in if I covered as many bases as I could manage. The editor ended up liking them both, so she decided to space them out a bit, one per issue. Wouldn't wanna overwhelm anyone, after all...

     The story's called "The Ring of Destiny," and it's all about the vital importance of being genre savvy. It's also got more talking animal characters than it'd likely be wise to ever shake a stick at, but, I mean, what else would anyone expect of me? I'll post another announcement like this when the issue actually comes out, but feel free to work yourelf into a frenzy of anticipation in the meantime.

                                                                                     Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Scent's Assent

Triage, Pg 1